Take a sip of your drink when:
- Lena/Hannah eats cake or a cupcake;
- Two girls talk to each other about a man;
- Marnie acts uptight;
- Jessa acts like a free spirit;
- Shoshanna acts naive and ditzy;
- Lena/Hannah is humiliated for attempted comedic payoff; or
- Lena/Hannah quits or gets fired from a job.
Take a shot (you’ll need it) every time:
- Lena Dunham takes her clothes off;
- Two characters have awkward sex;
- Someone tells Hannah/Lena that she’s an amazing writer, even though the only thing we’ve ever seen her write on the show is her personal diary;
- Lena/Hannah makes her weight the butt of a joke.
Take a sip of water if:
- You see Lena/Hannah writes something outside of her diary;
- You see any of the girls at work;
- Lena/Hannah wears a flattering outfit;
- Two of the girls have a discussion that is relevant to the plot and not about a man.
If you play this game, you will get wasted fast. Guaranteed booze poos on Monday morning. You’re welcome.